When: Tuesday, March 14th at 11:00 a.m. CDT
Traffic Sign Technology: Past, Present and Future, a TAPCO Webinar
Traffic signs can be found on every roadway. From intersections to access ramps, traffic signs are used to guide motorists and ensure their safety. Our upcoming webinar will touch on the traffic standards that led to the use of traffic signs and the MUTCD's role in standard regulations, as well as what the innovation of today's traffic signs means for the future.
During this 60-minute webinar, speakers Robert Kurka, Product Manager and NCUTCD Technical Member and Roxann Hoeschele, IWS Specialist, will cover:
- What the MUTCD and the NCUTCD are + their importance
- Industry standards for traffic signs
- The history and development of modern traffic signs
- Recent innovations in traffic sign technology
- How the latest technology is improving roadway safety
Have a question you'd like answered in the webinar? Let us know in the form below.
This event is for...
- Traffic safety professionals